Out of stock
Our Cracked Heel socks are the smart solution you’ve been looking for. Their thermoplastic polymer gel technology is designed to easily mould to your feet, releasing our...
Our Cracked Heel socks are the smart solution you’ve been looking for. Their thermoplastic polymer gel technology is designed to easily mould to your feet, releasing our special blend of natural moisturising ingredients on contact.
We can’t wait for you to see the difference our Cracked Heel Gel Socks can make. Get the relief you need and enjoy soft, healthy heels again with our simple-to-use gel socks
Looking after your feet has never been so easy, just slip them on and let your feet do the rest.
Directions: Pull Revive Cracked Heel Sock over entire foot, so that the heel lining covers the affected area(s). Leave on for 30-45 minutes as desired. Repeat as often as needed. Results may vary, but you should start to see improvement within a few days.
Ingredients: Inner Lining: Thermoplastic Polymer Gel, Lanolin, Citric Acid, Jojoba Oil, Olive Oil, Vitamin E, Avocado Oil. Upper: 100% Cotton
Care instructions: Gently hand wash in cold water, without twisting. Line dry in shade. Do not machine wash, bleach, iron, dry clean or tumble dry. Replace after 30 uses.
Product Disclaimer: Consult your doctor before wearing Gel Heel Socks, If you suffer from diabetes or poor circulation. Do not wear Gel Heel Socks on open wounds, broken or abraded skin. Do not wear Gel Heel Socks if you have skin conditions such as Psoriasis or Eczema. Gel Heel Socks are designed for home wear. Do not wear for long periods.
- Our products are for sale to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
- We endeavour to ensure that our product list is current however we give no undertaking as to the availability of any product advertised on our website.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST where applicable. Our price list can be accessed from our home page and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time.
- Postage and handling is an additional charge, calculated at time of purchase.
- When you order from us, we require you to provide your name, address for delivery, your email address, telephone contact and credit card details. We undertake to take due care with this information; however in providing us with such information you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware.
- We undertake to accept or reject your order within Seven (7) days. If we have not responded to you within Seven (7) days, your offer is deemed to be rejected. We are not required to give reasons for rejecting your offer to purchase however the most likely reason for rejecting your offer will be that we do not currently have that product in stock.
- Delivery of your ordered product/s will be as set out on our website. Title in the goods passes to you when we have received payment. Our terms of payment are set out on the order page.
- All risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you when we despatch the goods.
Order Cancellation Due To Error
- Where a product has been listed at the incorrect price or with incorrect descriptive information or image due to typographical error or similar oversight, we reserve the right to cancel a transaction. Where your credit card has been charged, we will immediately refund your credit card for the total amount debited.
- We undertake to replace any product delivered to you that is faulty or is in a damaged condition. If you wish to return a faulty or damaged product, you must notify us through our designated “contact us” webpage.
- We also undertake to exchange any undamaged product purchased from us so long as it is returned unused and with proof of purchase within Thirty (30) days of purchase. If undamaged goods are returned to us for exchange, we do not refund any postage and handling charges. Return of undamaged goods for exchange is entirely at your cost and risk.
- If we are unable at the time of return to replace or exchange returned goods, we undertake to reimburse your credit card for the amount initially debited for the purchase including packaging and postage charges.