Enriched with Coconut Oil, the Tan Extender provides rapid hydration and prevents moisture loss. This formula is...
Enriched with Coconut Oil, the Tan Extender provides rapid hydration and prevents moisture loss. This formula is easily absorbed, leaving you with a smooth and even skin tone. Enriched with moisturising and antioxidant superfood ingredients Aloe Vera, Green Tea and Açai Berry.
This Tan Extender can be used 2-3 times per week and is designed for use on face and body.
DIRECTIONS: Squeeze a small amount into the palm of your hands. To achieve flawless results, apply evenly using firm circular motions all over body without missing any areas. Allow to dry before dressing. Wash hands thoroughly following application. Carry out a 24-hour patch test prior to use. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Do not apply to broken or irritated skin, and avoid contact with eyes. Store below 30 degrees. This product does not provide SPF protection.
Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Coco-Caprylate**, Dihydroxyacetone**, Glyceryl Stearate**, Glycerin**, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate**, Cetearyl Alcohol**, Stearic Acid**, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil**, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Xanthan Gum**, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract*, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Oil*, Lecithin**, Matricaria Recutita (Chamomile) Extract*, Lycium Chinense Fruit (Goji) Extract*, Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid
**Naturally derived *Organic
- Our products are for sale to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
- We endeavour to ensure that our product list is current however we give no undertaking as to the availability of any product advertised on our website.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST where applicable. Our price list can be accessed from our home page and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time.
- Postage and handling is an additional charge, calculated at time of purchase.
- When you order from us, we require you to provide your name, address for delivery, your email address, telephone contact and credit card details. We undertake to take due care with this information; however in providing us with such information you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware.
- We undertake to accept or reject your order within Seven (7) days. If we have not responded to you within Seven (7) days, your offer is deemed to be rejected. We are not required to give reasons for rejecting your offer to purchase however the most likely reason for rejecting your offer will be that we do not currently have that product in stock.
- Delivery of your ordered product/s will be as set out on our website. Title in the goods passes to you when we have received payment. Our terms of payment are set out on the order page.
- All risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you when we despatch the goods.
Order Cancellation Due To Error
- Where a product has been listed at the incorrect price or with incorrect descriptive information or image due to typographical error or similar oversight, we reserve the right to cancel a transaction. Where your credit card has been charged, we will immediately refund your credit card for the total amount debited.
- We undertake to replace any product delivered to you that is faulty or is in a damaged condition. If you wish to return a faulty or damaged product, you must notify us through our designated “contact us” webpage.
- We also undertake to exchange any undamaged product purchased from us so long as it is returned unused and with proof of purchase within Thirty (30) days of purchase. If undamaged goods are returned to us for exchange, we do not refund any postage and handling charges. Return of undamaged goods for exchange is entirely at your cost and risk.
- If we are unable at the time of return to replace or exchange returned goods, we undertake to reimburse your credit card for the amount initially debited for the purchase including packaging and postage charges.