Amazonia Raw fermented paleo protein is a delicious wholefood formula that combines a nourishing sprouted base with fermented seeds and greens to create a comprehensive paleo-friendly protein blend and comes with a free 500ml drink bottle. Using the unique principles of fermentation allows for high bioavailability of nutrients in a...
Amazonia Raw fermented paleo protein is a delicious wholefood formula that combines a nourishing sprouted base with fermented seeds and greens to create a comprehensive paleo-friendly protein blend and comes with a free 500ml drink bottle. Using the unique principles of fermentation allows for high bioavailability of nutrients in a form that is gentle on the digestive system.
This special blend also includes superfoods such as fermented spirulina, quinoa and chia and has approximately 80% digestible protein that is vegan and grain-free. Amazonia Raw fermented paleo protein provides high levels of amino acids essential for muscle development and body functioning in a wholefood form, making it the superior choice for many athletes and nutritionists.
Bio-actives from whole food fermentation
- Delicious, creamy taste
- Vegan and alkaline
- Certified Organic
- Approx. 80% pre-digested, cultured protein
- Sugar free - very low in carbs
- Nothing artificial or synthetic
- Complete plant-based amino acid complex
- Free 500ml Drink Bottle
Blend 3 rounded tablespoons (30g), or higher dose as required, into 200ml of water, non-dairy milk or coconut water. For children (12-17), take half the adult serve.
Protein supplementation can be of benefit when used in conjunction with physical activity. Diets high in protein increase the body's need for water. Please ensure adequate daily water intake. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking medication, please consult your healthcare professional before using.
Ingredients: Fermented Paleo Wholefood Protein Blend (Sprouted & Fermented Golden Pea Protein*, Tigernut*, Fermented Spirulina*, Fermented Spinach*, Fermented Sweet Potato*, Fermented Pumpkin Seed*, Fermented Sunflower Seed*, Fermented Flaxseed*, Fermented Millet*, Fermented Quinoa* & Fermented Chia* [<0.05% molasses added for the fermentation process]), Natural Salted Caramel & Coconut Blend (Natural Caramel Flavour, Mesquite*, Maca*, Stevia Leaf Extract,* Natural Coconut Flavour, Himalayan Pink Salt). *Certified Organic
- Our products are for sale to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
- We endeavour to ensure that our product list is current however we give no undertaking as to the availability of any product advertised on our website.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST where applicable. Our price list can be accessed from our home page and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time.
- Postage and handling is an additional charge, calculated at time of purchase.
- When you order from us, we require you to provide your name, address for delivery, your email address, telephone contact and credit card details. We undertake to take due care with this information; however in providing us with such information you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware.
- We undertake to accept or reject your order within Seven (7) days. If we have not responded to you within Seven (7) days, your offer is deemed to be rejected. We are not required to give reasons for rejecting your offer to purchase however the most likely reason for rejecting your offer will be that we do not currently have that product in stock.
- Delivery of your ordered product/s will be as set out on our website. Title in the goods passes to you when we have received payment. Our terms of payment are set out on the order page.
- All risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you when we despatch the goods.
Order Cancellation Due To Error
- Where a product has been listed at the incorrect price or with incorrect descriptive information or image due to typographical error or similar oversight, we reserve the right to cancel a transaction. Where your credit card has been charged, we will immediately refund your credit card for the total amount debited.
- We undertake to replace any product delivered to you that is faulty or is in a damaged condition. If you wish to return a faulty or damaged product, you must notify us through our designated “contact us” webpage.
- We also undertake to exchange any undamaged product purchased from us so long as it is returned unused and with proof of purchase within Thirty (30) days of purchase. If undamaged goods are returned to us for exchange, we do not refund any postage and handling charges. Return of undamaged goods for exchange is entirely at your cost and risk.
- If we are unable at the time of return to replace or exchange returned goods, we undertake to reimburse your credit card for the amount initially debited for the purchase including packaging and postage charges.