Formulated with the ultimate combination of Maris Sal (Sea Salt) and Charcoal to polish the skin and tighten pores. This reveals a fresh, glowing and flawless complexion, whist also preparing the skin for improved absorption of the ECOCOCO Face...
Formulated with the ultimate combination of Maris Sal (Sea Salt) and Charcoal to polish the skin and tighten pores. This reveals a fresh, glowing and flawless complexion, whist also preparing the skin for improved absorption of the ECOCOCO Face Moisturiser.
Perfect for oily, combination and trouble skin types. Use as a treatment twice per week for optimal results.
Directions: Prepare your skin with the ECOCOCO Cleanser. Massage in soft circular motions, all over your face. Use on dry skin, for intense exfoliation or use with water for a gentle cleanse. * Carry out a 24-hour patch test prior to use.
Ingredients: Maris Sal**, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride**, Glyceryl Stearate**, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit*, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate**, Glyceryl Caprylate**, Carbon**, Tocopherol**, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil*, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil*, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil *, Rosa Damascena (Rose Otto) Flower Oil, Citronellol, d-Limonene.
**Naturally derived *Organic
- Our products are for sale to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
- We endeavour to ensure that our product list is current however we give no undertaking as to the availability of any product advertised on our website.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST where applicable. Our price list can be accessed from our home page and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time.
- Postage and handling is an additional charge, calculated at time of purchase.
- When you order from us, we require you to provide your name, address for delivery, your email address, telephone contact and credit card details. We undertake to take due care with this information; however in providing us with such information you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware.
- We undertake to accept or reject your order within Seven (7) days. If we have not responded to you within Seven (7) days, your offer is deemed to be rejected. We are not required to give reasons for rejecting your offer to purchase however the most likely reason for rejecting your offer will be that we do not currently have that product in stock.
- Delivery of your ordered product/s will be as set out on our website. Title in the goods passes to you when we have received payment. Our terms of payment are set out on the order page.
- All risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you when we despatch the goods.
Order Cancellation Due To Error
- Where a product has been listed at the incorrect price or with incorrect descriptive information or image due to typographical error or similar oversight, we reserve the right to cancel a transaction. Where your credit card has been charged, we will immediately refund your credit card for the total amount debited.
- We undertake to replace any product delivered to you that is faulty or is in a damaged condition. If you wish to return a faulty or damaged product, you must notify us through our designated “contact us” webpage.
- We also undertake to exchange any undamaged product purchased from us so long as it is returned unused and with proof of purchase within Thirty (30) days of purchase. If undamaged goods are returned to us for exchange, we do not refund any postage and handling charges. Return of undamaged goods for exchange is entirely at your cost and risk.
- If we are unable at the time of return to replace or exchange returned goods, we undertake to reimburse your credit card for the amount initially debited for the purchase including packaging and postage charges.